Due to seasonal high volumes we would urge you to apply for vetting here if you are starting employment or changing post in September.
Please ensure that your application is correctly completed and avoid the top 5 reasons for incorrect vetting applications being returned:
- Ensure your proof of address is dated within the last 6 months.
- Ensure your ID/proof of address documentation is certified where required.
- Ensure that you submit official proof of any name change e.g. marriage cert/ deed poll.
- Ensure that the name on your application form matches the name on your proof of identity documents.
- Mobile phone bills cannot be used as proof of address (unless you are already registered).
Check Department of Education and Skills Circular 0031/2016 if you are starting new employment in a new school, to see if you need to update your vetting.