The Teaching Council hosted its research webinar on 8 November 2017 at 8 p.m. in which the theme of wellbeing was discussed by the following panellists:
- Ms Marie-Thérése Downes: a primary-school teacher, PhD candidate, and member of the Teaching Council's Research Engagement Group
- Dr Niall Muldoon: Ireland's Ombudsman for Children
- Prof. Roisín Corcoran: formerly Assistant Professor at John Hopkins University and now a member of UCD School of Education
- Keara Caul: a fifth-year student in Fingal Community College who has worked with Crosscare on projects related to the theme of wellbeing
- Patrick Ferris: a fifth-year student in Fingal Community College who has completed the Jigsaw It's Time to Start Talking programme
Participants may also wish to read our ezine on the same theme, which is available here.
To access a recording of the webinar please click here.