- To access the webinar recording click here
- to access the webinar slides click here
This is a short webinar (approximately under 50 minutes in duration) which can be viewed in its entirety, or in “bite-sized” segments. Should you prefer the latter option, we’ve timed each of the segments, to help you to locate a piece that’s of particular interest to you.
- The first part of the webinar features previous recipients who offer insights on their experience of applying for support under the Framework.
- The second part of this webinar provides some background information, tips and advice to be followed in planning and completing your application form. This section begins at just under 25 minutes.
- The third section goes through each section of the application form, highlighting key questions and pointing out links to the guidance notes at pertinent points. This section begins at 32 minutes.
- The final section covers the review process and the awarding of funding. This section begins at just over 46 minutes.