3 April, 8.00-9.00 p.m. -
Joint Teaching Council and National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NCCA) Research Webinar on the theme of "Curricular Reform: Research, Policy and Practice". This will take the form of a panel discussion, chaired by the Teaching Council’s Head of Teachers’ Learning and Research Unit, Carmel Kearns, and involving:
- Louise O’ Reilly (Education Officer with the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NCCA) and Post-Primary Teacher)
- Evelyn O’Sullivan (Parent of Post-Primary Students)
- Brendan Roache (Teaching Principal at Court NS, Monamolin, Gorey, Co. Wexford)
- Aoise Raynor (Post-Primary Teacher at Pobalscoil Neasain, Baldoyle, Dublin 13)
- Dr Orla McCormack (Lecturer in the School of Education at the University of Limerick and Director for the Professional Master of Education programme, and recipient of Teaching Council support under the 2018 John Coolahan Research Support Framework)
To register for this event click here.