Reflective Teaching, Reflective Learning: Continuing the Conversation Webinar
First broadcast date: 16 January 2019
The Teaching Council hosted a joint webinar with the Junior Cycle for Teachers (JCT) on 16 January at 8pm in which the theme of Reflective Teaching, Reflective Learning: Continuing the Conversation was discussed by the following panellists chaired by the Teaching Council's Director Tomás Ó Ruairc:
- Dr Pádraig Kirk (Director of Junior Cycle for Teachers (JCT), a Department of Education and Skills schools’ support service established in 2013 to support schools in implementing the Framework for Junior Cycle)
- Professor (Emerita) Ruth Leitch (School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work, Queen’s University Belfast)
- Bernie Tobin (Deputy Principal at St. John the Evangelist National School, Lucan, Co. Dublin)
- Dr Conor Mellon (Seconded teacher, currently working in the Teachers’ Learning and Research section of the Teaching Council)
- Anita McDonald (Post-Primary Teacher at Ballybay Community College, Ballybay, Co. Monaghan)
To access the webinar recording click here.
Participants may also wish to read our ezine on the same theme, which is available here.