The vetting application is a two-stage process.
Once you have successfully completed Stage 1 of the vetting process, you will be guided to completing Stage 2 of the process. For Stage 2, you will:
1. Receive an email from the National Vetting Bureau with a direct link to the online vetting application form.
2. You will have 30 days to complete and submit the online vetting application to the National Vetting Bureau.
3. You must include all your addresses from birth to present including all overseas addresses.
4. You will also be required to enter full postcodes (6 characters) for each Northern Ireland address at which you resided (if applicable).
Once the NVB have processed your vetting application, you will:
1. Receive an email from the National Vetting Bureau stating that your vetting disclosure has been issued to the Teaching Council.
2. Receive an email from the Teaching Council containing a link to your vetting disclosure once it has been processed.
3. Be required to log in or create an account with Digitary to view your disclosure.