Tomás Ó Ruairc, Director of the Teaching Council, was the chairperson for the panel discussion, and was live in studio.
The panel included:
- Dr Shane Bergin, Physicist & Assistant Professor in Science Education, School of Education, University College Dublin
- Jennifer Buggie, Primary Teacher, Holy Family Junior School & Teacher Artist Partnership (TAP)
- Ciarán Collins, Teacher of English and Irish, Hamilton High School
- Niamh Barry, Post-Primary Inspector, Department of Education
- James Connolly, Student, Hamilton High School
A recording of the live panel discussion will be available here soon.
Please see here for our FÉILTE 2021 Attendee Programme, with full details of the day.