Qualification shortfalls may be identified in undergraduate and or teaching qualifications and may include:
- Shortfalls in curricular subject knowledge
- Foundation studies in education
- Subject teaching methodologies
- Teaching practice.
The Council does not grant conditional registration if:
- You have partially completed a qualification
- You have not previously been recognised as a teacher
- You have an obvious qualification shortfall at the time of applying.
We will inform you of the qualification shortfalls when you complete the registration process. The conditions and their expiry dates are recorded on the register and on the registration letter.
When complete, please:
- Log in to your My Registration account
- Upload evidence of completing this condition